Website Avani Solutions Limited
Raising the bar on beer quality
Job Title: Regional Dispense Hygiene Technician – FULL TIME PERMANENT
Region: Central, North and West London (inside M25)
At Avani Solutions Limited we have quickly established ourselves as a leading player in the hospitality industry for delivering high quality dispense hygiene products and services. We set high standards and believe that ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough for Avani and our customers.
Our purpose is to raise the bar on beer quality, and our aim is that one day every draft beer served will be excellent.
What does that mean to someone working as part of the Avani team?
Well, for a start, no two days are the same. So you’ll be comfortable with uncertainty and change, and you’ll see problems as learning opportunities. You’ll be a self-starter, disciplined to tackle the important as well as the urgent, and you’ll never leave a job half-done. That means you’re a resourceful problem-solver. But more important than all of that, you’ll be great with people. Because even though your role is technical, you’re all about solving problems to their complete satisfaction.
About the role:
In your region, you’ll be responsible for providing beer dispense hygiene solutions for licensed outlets and major UK brewers, reporting to Head of Technical Sales. As part of your role you will be required to build and maintain rapport with your customers while at the same time maintaining beer dispense systems in perfect hygiene order, and conducting detailed and accurate audits on sites using a strong attention to detail. The role is highly practical and you will be providing full dispense system cleans to an exceptional standard. You will be responsible for managing your time efficiently and for ensuring customer reports are submitted accurately and in a timely manner. The role will require travel within the region so a full, clean driving licence is essential. We work Monday-Friday so no weekends or evenings!
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Be an ambassador for Avani, acting in accordance with the brand values and ethos of the business
- Act responsibly and in line with H&S regulations in the handling of hazardous chemicals and equipment
- Solve dispense hygiene related problems quickly and decisively
- Liaise with colleagues and trade partners in a collaborative way
- Build rapport and manage customer relationships
- Compile reports and formulate recommendations for increased efficiencies
- Continually look for ways to learn and improve self and systems
- Be willing to try new things, adapt and flex according to new challenges
- Share learning and know-how with others
- Actively contribute to making customers happy
- Manage inventory
- Have fun
Minimum Requirements: (these are MUST-HAVES, not NICE-TO-HAVES)
· At least 3 years’ experience in technical drinks dispense or related sectors OR 3 years’ experience in bar/cellar management
· Full clean UK driving licence
· Educated to A Level standard
· Good standard of written and spoken English
· Computer literacy, particularly with Excel and Word
· Excellent communication skills – non negotiable!
An NVQ 2 in Drinks Dispense plus some experience of beer dispense hygiene is useful but not essential – equivalent practical experience is also valuable. The role will include training and development because innovation and learning are important to us.
Package: Competitive salary + van + 28 days’ holiday allowance incl. bank holidays + benefits
To apply for this role:
Please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter by email to the attention of Amanda Thomson at Amanda@avanisolutions.co.uk
To apply for this job email your details to Amanda@avanisolutions.co.uk.