Website Brunswick Installations Ltd
All Types of Beer Dispense Installation
Based in Coventry, Brunswick Installations Ltd are an established company specialising in the installation of beer dispensing equipment to the hospitality industry in and around the Midlands. Applicants must be trained in the installation and maintenance of dispense equipment and have 3 years’ relevant experience.
Salary: £18,532.00-£30,000.00 per year
Hours: 40 Hours with additional payment for evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- To install and maintain beer dispensing equipment for our customers;
- To work to the high standards of our current Technicians;
- To be able to travel to customer premises around the Midlands;
- To meet daily productivity targets;
- To provide excellent customer service;
Who are we looking for?
- Must have good all round knowledge of beer dispensing. Training will be given for any new systems not previously experienced;
- Must be punctual and have a good work ethic;
- Must be able to work independently when necessary but also as part of a team;
- Must have a clean driving license;
Must be smartly presented (uniform provided) and keep the company vehicle in a clean and tidy condition;
If you think you are the right candidate for the job please apply now, including your CV. If you have not heard back from us within 3 weeks, please assume that the position has been filled or your application has been unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.